Arastradero Rear Upper Camber Arms for Tesla Model 3 & Y
Correct rear camber change caused by altered ride height, improve steering response and stability.
When you lower or raise your Model 3 or Model Y, the rear suspension will gain or lose negative camber which must be corrected to retain tire life, range and traction. The Model 3 & Y’s OEM suspension does not allow adjustment of rear camber. Our Arastradero Rear Upper Camber Arms for Tesla Model 3 & Y are designed relying on years of professional motorsport experience.
- CNC’d from billet 6061-T6 aluminum rather than using steel tube, they look almost as good as they function.
- Manufactured and Assembled in North America!
- Stainless Steel Hardware for corrosion and rust protection
- Anodized for durability and aesthetics
- Sealed spherical bearings deliver a more responsive steering feel, increased stability and enhanced overall connection to the road. Since the bearings are sealed, these arms will last the life of the car.
- No noise or wear unlike other brands using spherical rod ends
- Clamps on the threads and an easy to access adjuster mean quick and precise alignments.
- Preset to the OEM length for a quick bolt-in installation. You can install these and drive to your alignment shop without worry.
- Three-Year Warranty
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 RWD, Dual Motor, Performance, Performance w/ PUP, Model Y AWD, Performance, Performance w/ PUP